View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 11:06 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a find! Byrne in his pomp. I started watching in March 63, just after the great man was sold to West Ham. Such was the hysteria that 11000 turned up for his first game back, a friendly against Leicester I think in 1967. I can still see him standing on the centre circle about to kick off and thinking - it's really him. Though it really wasn't, even though, for months, we willed him to put in a performance like this one against Oldham. They always said, in his heyday, he was one step ahead of his team-mates and you can see it here. Great balance, will o' the wisp turns and a thunderous shot, on a glue-pot of a pitch. Leaves you misty-eyed.

Last edited by Granada allover; 18-12-2018 at 11:21 PM.