Thread: The NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 12:34 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always loved basketball but finally able to get properly involved now games and analysis readily available on Sky.

Never really had a team as such, the only game I’ve ever been to love was Nuggets/Wizards in Denver in 2017, but from my viewing so far I’ve picked out the Clippers as a team I enjoy watching, particularly Montrezl Harrell.

I know it must be like saying your favourite player is Ronaldo but it’s obviously hard not to like watching James Harden (although Rockets are nothing without him, right? AND they seem to lose a fair few whether he scores 50 points a night or not).