View Single Post
Old 16-09-2012, 05:57 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good quality online sources for football betting tips and ideas?

I know quite a few of us bet on football. I wondered which websites you use for tips and ideas. Personally I use 'Punters Lounge' quite a bit -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm 'MPLouis' on there - I didn't ask this question there because they don't really like to you direct people to other sites.

I've noticed 'goal.com' can be quite good. Their writers appear to know what they're talking about -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'm not looking for a list of 'tips' to be blindly followed, but rather sources for betting ideas to be investigated and compared with my own knowledge. I'm particularly interested in less popular leagues like:

* Blue Square Conference

* Less popular South American leagues like Chile and Peru

* Less popular European leagues like Belgium and Holland

It's easy to find sites advertising 'football betting tips' (try googling that), but the majority are not worth reading, so it's worth knowing about the few good ones.

Which websites do you find useful for football tips, especially less popular leagues? Any betting forums like Punters Lounge? Any newspaper betting columns available online? Betting blogs? General websites?