View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 02:54 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bit late to this but don't read football tips for tips (unless maybe people like Kevin Pullein in the RP). With all due respect to Godstone, although these writers tend to know a lot about the football they are talking about, they're ultimately not gamblers so any tip given is from an unreliable pov - they can't translate the information they have into prices. There is too much 'team X are doing well, team Y are poor, back team X'.

Been a while since I've read PL but from what I remember it was full of pretty bad posts and advice. There's some ok stuff there but the signal to noise ratio is pretty terrible and I wouldn't bother.

Thinkbetprofit is a decent shout, their betting theory forum specifically. The best information out there really is the less glamorous and more 'dour' stuff like that! SBR Handicap Think Tank has also been good in the past - useful info there if you sort by views and view the most popular threads in the past.

Last edited by BW_Palace; 18-11-2012 at 02:56 PM.