View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 06:00 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW_Palace
Been a while since I've read PL but from what I remember it was full of pretty bad posts and advice. There's some ok stuff there but the signal to noise ratio is pretty terrible and I wouldn't bother.

Thinkbetprofit is a decent shout, their betting theory forum specifically
You're right about Punters Lounge - there's a lot of rubbish, but there's also some great stuff - I find it's a question of manually filtering out the rubbish. Thinkbetprofit's forum looks like a higher quality version of the same thing without the rubbish, but with fewer posts.