Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 10:47 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well, not posted for a while on here, still going but had a horrific run of trades, then got a chunk of it back but by no means all. Still in profit in March but a fair bit behind where I was.

My disasters happened in cricket and NRL, the main two on the same night, St Paddys day when I was out on the lash, most / all of the damage was done before i went out though so can't blame the Guiness

Will post up the monthly p&l at next week when March comes to an end, my GBP 5000 target is looking quite a way away now, going to try not to chase as I think that's what got me in trouble in the first place. Will post up screenshots in the next few days

Anyway just thought I'd put up on here where things are at considering my week or so without posting.

I am using my other Betfair account to dabble in golf trading, just a bit of fun for now but will put up on here if anything good happens (and not bother if anything bad happens!). Might also use it for other sports, especially football.