Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 11:19 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Couple of winners, couple of losers so not really moved on at all in April yet, a lot of my hopes are pinned on the IPL which starts in a week or so, though last I heard two of the teams might be chucked out which would halve the number of fixtures.

Might dabble on the US Masters market for a bit of interest. Though might do that on my other Betfair account (which after the weekend now has GBP 900 in it so will be using that for US Masters betting and World Snooker champs, luckily I can't using for Aus markets or I would probably waste it on dog and horse racing over here!)

NRL & AFL aren't anywhere near the liquidity I was hoping for, need to look back at old screenshots and see if it's really less liquid than this time or if my bankroll just means I need more liquidity (and bigger blockers) than those sports can offer.

Oh well not going to panic, if I fall short of my GBP 5k target it's not big deal, will probably still take out GBP 2k, confident I can build GBP 2k back to where I am now over July to September