Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 12:57 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Built up a GBP 420 green on Scott today and GBP 1250 on Mickelson. I could take GBP 65 but where's the fun in that, plus I really fancy Scott this week and it wouldn't surprise me if at some point Mickelson can get back into it again.

Scott started the day at 6.8 to back, really didn't think that he would drift and would be the most attractive player to back, as it turns out Bubba probably had the biggest drop early on. Similarly I couldn't see Mickelson coming in much from 60.0 and with a blocker at 55.0 I twice laid him at 60.0 and backed him back at 70.0 (first time for GBP 50, the second time for GBP 61)

This is how it looked when I backed Scott, I had just backed him for GBP 400 and later took the last GBP 300 available at 6.8, there was nothing at 6.2 so was able to get to the front of the queue there, as below that was useful as by the time the price came in there was GBP 14k on top of me. The price never came in to 6.0 so I judged it right (=got lucky the gap was in the right place more like it)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This was my final position on the other two. I still have decent greens on Stenson, McDowell, Snedecker, Westwood and Woodland who are all there or thereabouts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login