View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:42 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
An update, and a very good one. He's had a brain scan and the bleeding on his brain has stopped to he's fit to fly, and is coming home on Monday.

I would just like to thank all those who did donate, and I will follow up with the donations organiser to see if there is anything left now following payments to the clinics involved, and airfairs etc, and if not which charity it should go to.

I spoke to a mate who has been in closer contact than me and found out a bit more of what happened. He had a stroke whilst in the bathroom and became wedged between the bath and sink unable to move. Because of the paralysis he couldn't get up and had struggled, cutting open his head. He was found by a neighbour who hadn't seen him for a little while so decided to check and found him with a low pulse and shallow breathing, he was only hours from death. I hadn't realised it was all that close.

Good news, Hope he continues to progress.