Thread: Bolasie crocked
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:19 AM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
No Ill on yannick and I wish him a speedy recovery

That said getting 25m+ for the circus act must be one of Parish best acts at the club for sure.
He would fit well at the minute. I feel like I have been to Zippo's circus every time I go to Palace. Pretty sure coco the clown has been in goal recently. Don't get me started on the clown in the dugout.