View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 09:29 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odds Against View Post
It's my understanding that Bet365 will be pulling their long established
200 freebet new account offer in the next few days.

In the unlikely scenario that anyone doesn't already have an account
with them I suggest you open an account and deposit 200 proto....
Sounds about right, seems like they are joining most other bookies in shutting down winning accounts and limiting to single figure stakes. Used to think they were easily the best bookmaker.