Thread: Apple iPad
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 01:56 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Fwiw I am the other way around. My MacBook Pro barely gets used and the iPad gets abused. This is mainly because I travel so much with work, taking a second laptop just fees like an arse whereas the iPad is much more portable.now they have made the larger iPad much smaller it becomes an option it wasn’t before.

But still expensive.
But what do you do on it? Watch stuff, browse the web? I can't help feel it gets to the point with these things where you are basically driving a ferrari around the streets of calcutta.

Mind you I bought an underpowered machine for my lad and regretted it . However my experience of apple based os's is that they suffer far less frustrating sluggishness than windows machines if you go a bit cheap. I know you won't do it but i would be tempted just to get another apple refurbished air 2.

I've got little experience of other tablets. The kids have some cheap amazon ones which are fine for the 30-40 i paid for them but not really a worthy comparison. Do they (android) tend to slow like windows machines do in comparison to macs?