Thread: Apple iPad
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 10:35 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
i like the analogy, and yeah thereís something in that. But the ecosystem in tablets particularly is so much better in iOS compared to Android. Googleís Slate, which if you want with a sensible amount of storage is £1500. Samsungís offerings arenít much cop and, ahem, I wonít be buying Chinese after my recent experiences.

The only real alternative is the surface. And if it were a work thing I was doing this for I would almost certainly be doing that, but it isnít. An old air2 might be interesting though. Or simply a battery replacement in mine.
I found a tablet running windows just felt wrong. Perhaps partly because I have been conditioned to shutdown a lap top unlike the always on ipad. It wasn't only that though i just don't find it convenient in the same way.