View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:34 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I really hope this isnít any of fans. I know Wilf has had abuse from the other fans though.
I imagine it could be one or two from this jolly bunch: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Re: ⚽ West Ham United v Crystal Palace: Match Thread
Post by WorcesterWHU Ľ Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:25 pm

"S-H wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:22 pm
My biggest disappointment tonight will be not seeing Zaha leave the field on a stretcher the cheating ****.

**** palace.

**** the ref.

**** VAR.

Amen to that, brother. :thup:"