View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:24 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
223.44 it returns
I agree with your number.

Two regrets about this silly bet:

a) I should have stuck 10 on it for a lark

b) I should have invested a bit of effort into gathering prices - Aktia was 2/1 when I selected it instead of 6/5; Jutland was 6/4; Saratoga Sunshine was odds against, and so on. Would have been a much bigger return if I hadn't been lazy.

Still, it's a laugh.