View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 10:43 AM

Flinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betrayFlinty is like ice, their footing does betray
Saw Eagles Of Death Metal at the Electric Ballroom in Camden a couple of weeks ago. I'd bought the ticket on a bit of a whim off of Twickets a few days beforehand and was chuffed that I did because they were superb!
Jesse Hughes is a great frontman and the level of musicianship was way beyond what I was expecting. They did a cracking version of Bowie's Moonage Daydream and a suitably cheesy cover of Bon Jovi's Dead Or Alive.
Haven't been to the Electric Ballroom in years and had forgotten what a great little venue it is.