View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Apparently he ran on the same manifesto as the one his fictitious character used in the TV show where he played a presidential candidate.

I'm not sure where this is all leading really... a case of truth is stranger than fiction I guess.

I wonder what Putin thinks of it all?
The Russian ambassador to the BBS has unfortunately been expelled so we can't ask.