View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 10:15 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I was directly involved in this.

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought heíd hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

Thereís absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. Heís very lucky he didnít.

I donít usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
You must have been just ahead of me; he lost the plot just before the roundabout with Oliver Avenue, yelled a load of abuse and jumped out the van offering people out, before ploughing through the roundabout; then he got caught in the traffic jam backing up on Holmesdale Road and a load of people chased him and realising he might be in trouble decided on the mad manoeuvre before turning right up Oliver Avenue, nearly hitting a pedestrian and another car. It was only by luck that he didnít hit someone at that stage, he certainly wasnít trying not to.