View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I don't doubt that he would try to construct a defence along the lines of, "I found myself suddenly in the middle of a massive crowd", "I was scared", "thousands of people surrounded my van", "they were banging on the sides", "I tried to drive away but an angry mob chased me down the road", etc.

It all depends on whether there is any CCTV, phone camera footage, enough witness statements, anyone in 'authority' witnessed it, etc.

I'm pretty sure that he and his company are in for a bloody hard time, regardless of whether this goes to a criminal prosecution. He is not going to be popular in the office tomorrow morning...
Hes not popular in my house right now...I think I broke my sodding toe when I threw myself to the ground.

Cricket wanker.