View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 10:12 AM

Potton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
My son and I were on the pavement behind him when he did the three point turn after seeing the queue of traffic waiting to turn into South Norwood Hill and both had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit. Really thought he had lost the plot when he drove straight back towards the crowd at high speed and believed he intended to just plough into them. Was a miracle everyone managed to get out of the way and nobody was seriously hurt. The van was black with a white company logo definitely looked like the one shown in the earlier photo although I couldn't swear it was exactly the same. The idiot needs to be prosecuted.