Thread: Steve Parish
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Der Teufel

Ketteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKetteridge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right that's it. If we don't have a new manager in place by 9pm this evening. I am going to a Swiss clinic.