Thread: Steve Parish
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Does make me laugh how Parish can **** up this badly and still have usual suspects defending him like he has done nothing wrong
I really can't be arsed to post anything original in reply, so I'll just modify a post I made a few days ago.

Does anyone else get the feeling that some of the 'usual suspects' on the BBS would have been disappointed had Pulis remained as manager? This latest bit of drama gives these sad ***** a further excuse to have a go at the Board (and SP in particular).

It was the same last year. The predictable bile and venom following the departure of Freedman and then Holloway. Of course they mostly went quiet as we first achieved promotion and then climbed the table after Christmas - but this is a new season and another manager departing, so here they are again.

CPFC2010's record to date has been practically perfect. Despite all the setbacks, each time SP has made the right call, the Club has advanced, and I have no doubt he will do so again.

I have no idea why people like you are so keep to have a pop at SP at every possible opportunity. In view of where the Club is today, just a few short years after near extinction, are you not even slightly embarrassed by your ridiculous sniping?