View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle EAGLE View Post
Max should start, he deserves his chance quality player.
Agreed. It takes the creative onus from wing play alone, our only way to consistantly fashion goals since promotion, apart from the brief RLC cameo, when we got a glimpse of what we could be if opposition defenses had to worry about attacks from more than the flanks.

I think a midfield of Luka and Kouyate is solid enough to allow Meyer the chance to play centrally, behind the striker, at least at home. We've seen Meyer doesn't like playing with his back to goal as a DM but his speed of mind and technique will get us goals in patterns we wouldn't otherwise score from in a central, attacking role. I'd drop Jimmy Mac. He looked off the pace a couple of times today and we ticked over so much better once Meyer came on. Roy won't give Meyer a chance but I'd like to see it happen anyway.