View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 07:12 AM

BadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Roy got on fine with RLC, another mercurial talent.

Meyer has been too lightweight and has struggled with the pace of the Premier League. He's slowly getting there - but still needs to find the right position.
I agree with this. At the beginning of the season, despite his quality going forward, I thought Max looked poor defensively - taking risks in the wrong areas, poor positioning and not always tracking back (pretty much as RLC when he first joined). I am sure he will get more game time once he improves these aspects of his game. Royís system is based on team defence - look at our GA to see how effective it is - and cannot afford a weak link, particularly in the important midfield area.