Thread: Review of Oppo
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:04 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Leicester are a very good side and have a very good manager. I honestly fancied them for top 4 at the start of the season. Gutted I got distracted and didn't place the bet.

Saying that I thought first half was pretty even and not much between the 2. Just we have no creativity in the final 3rd. Its sooo frustrating that players on 1000s per week cant even put a decent cross in Look at Leicester crossing ability. They looked dangerous every single time they put a cross in. It's not bloody rocket science, just whip it in between the penalty spot and 6 yard box. If I was Cahill and Tompkins I wouldn't bother even wasting the energy to make my way up for a corner. What is with this bo!!oxy looping it in with no pace or smashing it 10 yards past the back post.....arrgghhhhh