View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
.....for my whole life this has been the greatest trip I have ever been on from the real lows of Mullery and the 80's to the highs of 69 , Villa Park , Wembley and the Premier League last year.
Amen to that! And I can go back to the promotion to the old first division in 1969, plus the Allison years, with that cup run in '76 being as wonderful a time as any. Yes folks, let's not forget, this is a club that has a history of ups and downs. It is not a given like with an Arsenal or a Man U that you will be top 3 or else it's failure. 4 years ago there nearly was no Palace. Let's trust those at the helm (who have already done a sterling job) to make the decisions and just be what we always have been, and that's the best set of supporters in the business.