Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 05:00 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique Weasel View Post
Sounds like I am from a similar background to you, and am in a similar situation, I don't wish hardship on anyone apart from the big corporations and banks who I think have screwed over all of us well off and poor (I hope you at least agree on this point). I did not realize the immediate effect of leaving the EU.

Sorry if my vote today has reduced your living situation that wasn't my intention with my vote. But I truly believe that although we wont be in the EU in the near future not too much will change the Pound will bounce back everyone is panicking unnecessarily at the moment.
Sounds like you have tried to punish the wrong target.

The current government of the UK is the one responsible for your situation, and not only are they still here after Brexit, they are now going to be run by right wingers even less concerned about people like you.

Businesses that export are now going to face even more regulation, as they are going to have to deal with individual countries and their rules. More red tape, not less. You were sold a pup by snake oil salesmen.