Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 07:19 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
There was an FT graph that showed those areas that were most financially dependent on the EU were those that most voted to leave.

I don't know whether that's a deliberate reaction to that EU dependence or taking things out on the wrong target
This is the sad thing for me.

People have picked on the wrong target and given more power to those who are actually ******* them over.