View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 09:14 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is way over the top comments about PVA like not caring etc etc, yes i accept defending is not his strongest point and i have said that many times myself, but we know what his strengths are and he is one of the best LB's when attacking so maybe we need to focus on that instead.
Surely one way around this issue and help to overcome it which will also benefit Palace defensively, is to have the Left sided Midfielder currently(Schlupp)work more closely in conjunction with PVA by dropping back thus offering greater cover when PVA surges forward. This system worked superbly that some older fans may remember when Jim Cannon at Centre Back would go on his surging runs and to plug the gap left Peter Nicholas from midfield would slot into the "hole" vacated to cover any gaps left, it worked perfectly then and that is what needs doing now.