Thread: Discussion: More football-rumours nonsense
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Beanie, what a load of bolex.
"Some kid called Moses" Thick bar stewards, have they not seen the sports news in the past 3 months.
Oh, I agree - and the guy who sent it was not, I'm sure serious in believing it, but apparently 'tis out there, and some down Shepherd's Bush do believe. This seemed the right thread.