No announcement yet.

The Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to bump this, but just clicked on this shite by mistake and was transfixed.

"When was the second World War, people?" Silence, followed by stream of answers - all of them wrong . FFS - Beggars belief. Are these people really that thick? Claude and Karren Brady doing their best to bite their lips and keep a straight face. I wouldn't employ any of the waste of space moronic posers even to go to the coffee machine. Good job they don't need to think to breathe - or is it?

Comment

Someone thought a mortar board is used by a plasterer.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
        Someone thought a mortar board is used by a plasterer.

It is, but those with a tassle are used by the teachers of Marmaduke etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Bassett View Post
          It is, but those with a tassle are used by the teachers of Marmaduke etc.
          You mean a ‘hawk’, which would have really confused the contestants.

The venues of Oxford and Cambridge were a major clue, context being relevant for this task.

Comment

But at least he kept the fit south american one in and fired the brighton scum
            Hiro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
              You mean a ‘hawk’, which would have really confused the contestants.

The venues of Oxford and Cambridge were a major clue, context being relevant for this task.
              I think that might have been a bit too subtle for them

Comment

Originally posted by davech View Post
                Sorry to bump this, but just clicked on this shite by mistake and was transfixed.

"When was the second World War, people?" Silence, followed by stream of answers - all of them wrong . FFS - Beggars belief. Are these people really that thick? Claude and Karren Brady doing their best to bite their lips and keep a straight face. I wouldn't employ any of the waste of space moronic posers even to go to the coffee machine. Good job they don't need to think to breathe - or is it?
                Whole team should have been sacked for this alone, twats.
                What signature !!

Comment

Originally posted by davech View Post

That moment was truly shocking and embarrassing. I hope they all watch that back and do some homework in their spare time.

And if anyone watching that bit said to themselves that they didn’t know either....I suggest you get off the BBS for a day and educate yourself !

Comment

Surprised there’s been no mention on this thread that Lottie is apparently a massive racist, and abused two of the fired candidates? Would explain why nobody likes her.

Comment

Originally posted by CP-RJW View Post
                      Surprised there’s been no mention on this thread that Lottie is apparently a massive racist, and abused two of the fired candidates? Would explain why nobody likes her.
                      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro...-11001587/amp/
                      I did see something about that, in passing. There is little that they can do as the messages were sent after the filing had ended, so they are bound to want to paper over it rather than try to edit her out of months of filming.

As to why no-one has mentioned it, let's face it - taken at surface value they are ALL completely bloody odious including the arseholes like Sugar and Brady on the other side of the table. It is car crash big brother TV shite.

Comment

Was looking at the website of winner’s bread shop and seems our Wilf is a fan l! Anthony Joshua too!

Comment

Where is the shop?
                          Hiro!!

Comment

Probably the worst candidate set to date and the worst series as well - but somehow with a good pair of finalists.

Comment

Herne Hill.
                              Great moments are born from great opportunity...

Comment

Originally posted by kolinkins View Post
                                Probably the worst candidate set to date and the worst series as well - but somehow with a good pair of finalists.
                                I'm sure it's a good pair of something that he was looking for, but maybe not finalists.
                                Ayew. Out to Townsend. ... They couldn't, could they? Benteke in the middle. BENTEKE!

Comment

Originally posted by pallet View Post
                                  Where is the shop?

I hope she supports Palace !

Comment

Originally posted by kolinkins View Post

I thought it was a very good series.

Really enjoyed the rollercoaster design episode, amongst others.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisophiex View Post
                                      I hope she supports Palace !
                                      Apparently shes from Croydon.
                                      ACAE

Comment

Originally posted by little al View Post
                                        Apparently shes from Croydon.

Yep.

Comment

She was my preferred winner after Thomas was chucked out.
                                          ACAE

Comment