Thread: FWL: Season XIX
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 AM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
Season XIX Honours

Charity Shield: Carnage

Thank you all for the support myself and Carl have had and I will officially hand over certain duties to the new President when the election is over.
YEAHHHH!! The cup everyone wants to win

Ps: a vote for carnage will be a good vote.

I do honestly believe that I can do a good job in terms of disclipline, keeping everyone happy and so we can all enjoy the forthcoming season. While I don't think ill be as strict as Panzer on dicliplines, such as deadines, I have a idea on how we can make things work, and how it can be fair for everyone. I also have new ideas for the fine rule, such as yellow cards to make things fairer.

I'd like to make the FWL more democratic rather than the Autocratoc style tjhe current President has. As I said I have the ideas, which I believe are good, abd I hope you'll give me the chance.