Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2014, 04:58 AM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
My 16th one and they don't get easier
I'm flying to Minneapolis on Tuesday. Girlfriends family is there. We're doing Christmas in a cabin in Grand Marais on the lake then back to Minneapolis for a week. It'll be my first experience of the MN winter. Guess I'll need some thick socks.