View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:31 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zareba2003 View Post
Gave it another bash today. Managed to get the hang of easy locks. Had to use good old YouTube tips but it seems that turning the lock quickly whilst roughly hovering the sweet spot is enough. Wandered into a random shop near the apothecary and found a chest of books upstairs. Stole and flogged the lot for 300 coins! Will that come back and bite me later?

Also completed a couple of quests including the executioner and his ring which has got me in with the millers. Also completed archery and sword training against that noble twat. He beat me by one point on the bow but I bested him with the sword. Might make contact with a scribe to help me learn to read or visit the bailiffs to start helping about town. But before that i settled down into some random tent for the night.
Feel free to send links for those YouTube vids.