View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 04:49 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm going to assume these all lost as I'm not sure where they're from (the racing bets) or what sport they're for (the others!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I'm in.

Bet 1 and 2

Waqaas - 19:15 - 11/1 e/w 1/5 1-4 Paddy Power

Bet 3

Lust For Glory - 14:25 - 3/1 Skybet

Bet 4

Drinks Interval - 14:05 - 9/4 Ladbrokes

Bets 5-20

E.Karlovskiy vs B.Klahn. Match Result: Klahn, Bradley To Win
Price: 1/3