Thread: Suggestion: Ryan Sessengong
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I'm not sure how many clubs will be that interested of the price is big to be honest though. How can you demand top whack for a player who was barely getting game time in a team that were relegated with a whimper and guessing are something like the 3rd earliest to ever be relegated (based on Hudds being 2nd only 3 days ago).

Add in the fact he only has a year or so left on his new contract and that he has clearly shown he has no interest in a new deal. Especially now the compensation for young players is absolutely fecked thanks to EPPP (does this apply to this one?)