View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 09:33 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
My recollection from the reports is he has gone on loan for two years while at the same time extending his contract with us. The contract extension mean if they don’t execute their option to buy him he will still have 1 year contract left with us so we could potentially recoup some fee from another club. If Sorloth plays a certain number of games (atleast half I think the report said) then then trabzonspor are obliged to buy him and the fee agreed plus the loan fees would pretty much get our money back. So basically, if he does very well the best we can get is getting most of our money back from the original purchase. He will only play for Palace again if he does poorly in Turkey. This might all be incorrect but that was roughly what was reported when he first went to Turkey.

At least we have Benteke and Wickham as back up to Ayew