View Single Post
Old 13-06-2006, 12:41 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I reckon the players see Argentina as our biggest rivals, check out how mental they went after we won that friendly in Geneva. In a football sense playing Argentina has got to be the biggest grudge match. The 'hand of god', Beckham's sending off in France, losing on pens and their players taunting the England bus afterwards. Our revenge 4 years later in Japan and then the recent friendly which was played like it was a world cup match.

Spike Milligan