View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 03:58 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
The return of Doctor Who

As everyone should be aware, the tv moment of the year is almost upon us and everybody's favourite Time Lord returns to our screens on the 26th of March.

How many BBS'ers are as excited as I am about this?

I'm a big fan of the old series and am very excited about the prospect of bringing it into the 21st century. Chris Ecclestone is, I believe an inspired choice to play the Doctor and from what I know about the new series, it will be must see television.