View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 04:13 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
Exactly what I thought initially. Having now seen the people involved, writing and acting wise, I feel better.

And the Beeb seem to be treating it right so far...
Absolutely, the writing team behind the new series is top, top class, the actors signed up are extremely well respected and the special effects have been made by an Oscar winning production team.

I have no doubts that it will be a fantastic success.