View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen the first episode.

It's very different to the old series - so don't go into it expecting anything like that. More humour and a lot faster paced as well - although this could be down to the fact it was the first episode.

It'll be a love it or hate it thing, but then again the same could be said about the first one I guess. No doubt some fanatics will no doubt be burning their cardboard Tardis's (Tardii?) in outrage but I reckon the kids will like it.

The two leads are very good.