View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 11:22 PM

TrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrickyD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
Didn't he score a crucial late equaliser up at Leicester during our promotion run-in in 1979? Terrific servant to the club, I wish him a speedy recovery.
I was at that game. Think it was on a Friday night.