View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:32 PM

ProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
The extra FYP pod is fast becoming my favourite among Palace podcasts. Intelligent and to the point, I've started looking out for it on matchdays. I always like hearing the views of the ordinary fans featured and I thought this week's guests spoke a lot of sense - wouldn't mind hearing them on the main FYP pod instead of one or two for the regulars from time to time.

Official group for (LGBT) supporters of CPFC

Following the Palace since forever, well it feels like it.

listen to our Podcast here https://audioboom.com/channels/4986157

http://proudandpalace.weebly.com/