Thread: Official: Crystal Palace Squad
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Posted this on another thread, at current squad looks a little like this (with some licence for say Luka back in midfield and a bit of guesswork RE Cabaye leaving etc,)

Senior players (I guess you could add a couple of the kids to pad it out but not convinced as yet we should be relying on any of them as squad players yet) and bracketed players who I doubt will be in the squad - either leaving or unlikely to be included due to ability or injury:

GK: Hennesey -> Speroni

CB: Dann, Tomkins, Reideweld -> Kelly, Delaney

CM: Luka, Puncheon -> RLC, (Cabaye), McArthur, (JW), (Mutch)

RWB: Townsend -> Ward

LWB: Schlupp -> PVA, (Souare)

RW: Sako -> Lee

LW: Wilf ->

ST: Benteke -> (Wickham)

Christ that is awfully thin! The only position I'd feel relatively ok with is the centre of midfield thought with Cabaye leaving (possibly) even that is looking a little flimsy.

Possible youngsters:

Kleton Perntreou as 3rd choice keeper.
Michael Phillips - another midfield option (Dreher maybe?)
Sullay KaiKai - as another wide option (Possibly as left sided cover for Wilf?)
Keshi Anderson - front 3 option (FDB likes him apparently).

I'm actually now rather concerned looking at that, before I wasn't