View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:32 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
St. Pauli will sell 2200 tickets in just a minute. I fear on matchday lots of St. Pauli will make it to the VfB Lübeck standing areas D,E,F (Pappelkurve).
In case they wear colours they'll get what they deserve

I suspect you may be right. Whilst I would never wish anyone to get a kicking, surely there are some exceptions?
personlized tickets being sent out this week. Got mine today.

VfB travel to Havelse on Wed followed up by a short trip to Hamburg on Sunday when the boys in green and white clash with FC St. Pauli II (U23 rather) at Hoheluft Stadium (SC Victoria ground).
Nice build-up to what will be a real party five days later.

Last edited by Blackson; 10-08-2016 at 09:37 AM.