Thread: Battlefield V
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 03:39 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I heard the bf5 beta was awful...