Thread: Andros Townsend
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 04:46 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Deciding what’s right based on what club they support is pretty childish too.

Again, no one has said we can’t enjoy Saturday’s win for goodness sake. Can’t you see the difference in the tweet in question and the other ones that the club posted?
I just think Townsend failed to grasp the full context of the tweet and should not have commented. That it was Ashley Young getting beaten made it that much sweeter for many Palace fans. I am also a sucker for tricks and dribbling skills myself, and enjoy watching great technical skill and trickery, not just the goals. And another example, I thought that Pogba's tackle on Wilf for their equalizer was absolutely fantastic, probably the best bit of individual skill of the match, and I was happy that Roy Hodgson acknowledged that in his post match comments. It's not just about the shots on goal.

Last edited by Krise; 27-08-2019 at 05:45 PM.