Thread: Rumour: Clubs Looking at KG
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 11:21 AM

bigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigend1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's ok as a squad player as others have said. We don't want to play two defensive midfielders now the defence is so solid and Jedi is number one by a mile!! Ha. Ledly offers far more going forward and can help at the back so I would hope he is the future with Jedi. Have no problems keeping kg in the squad though. That said I do like o keefe