Thread: Rumour: Clubs Looking at KG
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 05:47 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
He's ok as a squad player as others have said. We don't want to play two defensive midfielders now the defence is so solid and Jedi is number one by a mile!! Ha. Ledly offers far more going forward and can help at the back so I would hope he is the future with Jedi. Have no problems keeping kg in the squad though. That said I do like o keefe
The defence is so solid now because of the 2 defensive midfielders we play.