Thread: Discussion: Zaha & Moses
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 09:11 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I can't believe the comments on here. Wilf is the most exciting talent to grace Selhurst since Ian Wright and I preferred watching Wilf to Wrighty.

He is an immense talent and if a manager can't unlock that talent then quite simply they are a worse manager than Freedman.

Moyes was petrified of talent and invention, OGS is simply petrified. I can certainly believe that Pulis has other priorities to sign but wide attackers is the one area he seems to be able to convince himself to take risks; he signed Pennant for Stoke and has got some great performances out of Bolasie. If Zaha was signed I can't see Pulis not utilising him, you never know Pulis's extreme discipline and Zaha's magical skills might coax the best out of both of them.

Yours in hope and optimism